WELL Health-Safety Certified
What is WELL Health-Safety Certification?
From handwashing support and cleaning practices to health services and air and water quality monitoring protocols, it means that our facilities have been comprehensively reviewed and rated to help support the health and safety of everyone who walks through the door.
How does WELL Certification work?
Focused on operational policies, maintenance protocols and emergency plans, WELL Health-Safety procedures:
- Keeps spaces clean and sanitized
- Helps everyone prepare for an emergency
- Provides essential health benefits and services
- Evaluates air and water quality when needed
- Communicates health and safety efforts
The WELL Health-Safety Rating focuses on five main health-safety themes, including:
- Cleaning and Sanitization Procedures
- Emergency Preparedness Programs
- Health Service Resources
- Stakeholder Engagement & Communication
We will see these initiatives unfold at our properties in a variety of ways. Some examples include:
- Reducing pathogen transmission associated with washing and drying hands through the provision of proper handwashing supplies, implementation of additional sanitization strategies, installation of signage for effective handwashing, use of disposable soap containers and availability of hand-drying towels.
- Conducting a risk assessment to inform the resources, education, training and management plans necessary to respond to diverse emergency situations.
- Supporting health and well-being during and after emergencies through the provision of occupant education, emergency assistance funds and/or designated emergency spaces.
- Cultivating a culture of health by reinforcing programs, amenities and policies available to support health and safety, including regular communications, occupant education and health risk assessments. Support healthy behavior through signage that communicates important health safety actions and information.
Becoming WELL Health-Safety certified is a visible indication of confidence and trust, and the WELL Health-Safety seal communicates to everyone entering a space that evidence-based measures and best practices for safety. We are proud to have accomplished this and look forward to embarking on these initiatives to a healthier future.
Comfy and convenient
Better than expected.- Paul and Jeannette
Great Place To Live, Friendly Staff (Not Just In The Beginning), Fast Maintenance, Clean Safe Environment, And Each Apt Has Its Own Washer/Dryer!- J Thomas from Santa Rosa
Living at Renaissance is better than any rental experience I've had, whether in an apartment or in a house. The office staff and the maintenance staff are all friendly and professional, and they're very responsive to requests. I've been happy with the amenities, and our household regularly uses the gym, as well as using the clubhouse for special events. We've already lived here longer than we initially anticipated, and we no longer consider this an "interim" destination.- LLL - Santa Rosa
Love it I enjoy where I am at- T Beck
This is the most elegant apartment I've ever called home. The grounds always look good, and the staff is excellent in both professionalism and friendliness. We're going on our fifth year here, and we're still completely satisfied and happy.- LLL - Santa Rosa
This is the first long term apartment living I have had in the past 70 years, having been a home owner for the past 50 years. I went looking for a 2-3 bedroom ground floor unit that wasn't exposed to any major thoroughfare where I could comfortably serve out my retirement. It was love at first sight when I toured Renassiance in Santa Rosa, CA. I have found the neighbors quite friemdly, and the Renaissance staff of every level to be both friendly and competent at their duties- F Higdon from Santa Rosa